We are looking for a dedicated Optometric Technician to assist the Optometrist with the vision correction of patients. The Optometric Technician will help with eye examinations, perform clerical duties, greet and pre-test patients.
Optometric Technician Responsibilities:
- Assisting with patient care and eye examinations.
- Taking patient histories, and assisting patients in frame selection.
- Educating patients on the care and maintenance of lenses.
- Explaining the testing process to patients, preparing them, and administering tests on visual capabilities.
- Keeping records and inventory, and taking notes during examinations.
Optometric Technician Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivation, and ability to work under pressure.
Optometry Experience Is Not Necessary, Retail Experience Preferred
Weekdays No Weekends, Shifts Vary!
Send all resumes to: email@example.com